[rabbitmq-discuss] |Spam| |Spam| broker going down, how to troubleshoot?

Shane Witbeck shane at digitalsanctum.com
Fri Nov 5 19:41:08 GMT 2010

I installed rabbit via the generic unix tar because we don't have access to
the normal OS package manager (one of the joys of being in a strict
corporate env).

I got "rabbitmq-server start -detached" from the documentation (
http://www.rabbitmq.com/install.html#running-generic-unix)

I haven't found anything noteworthy in the system logs yet.

--
-Shane