[rabbitmq-discuss] Crash reports for bug21673 branch

scott w scottblanc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 22:04:52 GMT 2010

Hi Matthias --

I upgraded my version of the branch as you suggested below below and
rebuilt. Upon startup of rabbitmq, I get the error below. Any ideas? I am
using the same config as before. The only that should be different is the
new code.

thanks,
Scott

Here is the error:

starting file handle cache server
...BOOT ERROR: FAILED
Reason: {{badmatch,
             {error,
                 {{'EXIT',
                      {undef,
                          [{rabbit_restartable_sup,start_link,
                               [file_handle_cache_sup,
                                {file_handle_cache,start_link,[]}]},
                           {supervisor,do_start_child,2},
                           {supervisor,handle_start_child,2},
                           {supervisor,handle_call,3},
                           {gen_server,handle_msg,5},
                           {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}},
                  {child,undefined,file_handle_cache_sup,
                      {rabbit_restartable_sup,start_link,
                          [file_handle_cache_sup,
                           {file_handle_cache,start_link,[]}]},
                      transient,infinity,supervisor,
                      [rabbit_restartable_sup]}}}},
         [{rabbit_sup,start_restartable_child,2},
          {rabbit,'-run_boot_step/1-lc$^1/1-1-',1},
          {rabbit,run_boot_step,1},
          {rabbit,'-start/2-lc$^0/1-0-',1},
          {rabbit,start,2},
          {application_master,start_it_old,4}]}