[rabbitmq-discuss] resources for designing messaging systems

Shane shane at digitalsanctum.com
Thu Jun 17 18:29:57 BST 2010

Matthias,

No one on my team is familiar with Python (we're a Ruby/Java shop), so
Celery doesn't seem like a good fit. Since I initially asked the
question, I've found some additional resources that have helped me
including the "Enterprise Integration Patterns" book and the examples
in the Java client library. The book does a good job of describing the
theory of messaging solutions but I'm still looking for some real-
world RabbitMQ implementations.

Is there a list somewhere of open source projects that use RabbitMQ?

Thanks,
Shane