[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq Crash

Waqas Badar waqas.badar at panasiangroup.com
Thu Jun 17 13:54:23 BST 2010

Our server has 32GB ram. And most of the time 25GB is free. Please note
that it is occurring on production system. We try to reproduce it on
different machines but unable to do so. Ubuntu Server 9.04 is installed
on server. Please note that if we delete mnesia files then we are able
to start rabbitmq server. We suspect that mnesia files get corrupted due
to which rabbitmq server does not start. Can you please guide us on
exactly what log files do you need us to provide you?