[rabbitmq-discuss] General questions about HA, Stability/Reliability and Broker Administration

Dave Greggory davegreggory at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 13:30:19 BST 2010

Not completely sure what the problems our operations folks had... but they tried
EPEL but couldn't get Rabbit to work on that. They may have been simple errors
but were not easy to troubleshoot since none of them were familiar with Erlang
and it's error logs are pretty hard to read.

Eventually, they compiled erlang   R13B4 from scratch and used rabbitmq generic
linux version. Either   way, this is not a problem anymore, since we're up and
running.

I   would rather appreciate hearing people's thoughts on my questions.