[rabbitmq-discuss] spring-amqp

Jon Brisbin jon.brisbin at npcinternational.com
Mon Jul 19 22:25:34 BST 2010

Is the spring-amqp stuff on a Maven repo somewhere yet? I'm thinking about branching my async cache stuff and trying to integrate it with spring-amqp.

Along those lines, what kinds of performance testing has this undergone? I'll be interested to see how it performs compared to a completely asynchronous send-receive pattern like I'm using now. I've found that I get better throughput if I don't directly send or receive any messages. I've been using consumers and dedicated message senders to handle all the messaging communication and use BlockingQueues exclusively for communication between the threads that actually do the work. It seems, in my cursory glances at the source code, that spring-amqp does something similar.

Jon Brisbin
Portal Webmaster
NPC International, Inc.