[rabbitmq-discuss] a common-lisp amqp client

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:10:05 GMT 2010

James

Thanks very much.  Your docs seem very thorough.  One niggle: you may
wish to change "Apache ActiveMQ" to "OpenAMQ" since the former does
not implement AMQP, while the latter was in fact the first
implementation.

If you have more comments about interoperability please do keep
posting them here.  As we converge on 0-91 implementations, your work
will be increasingly helpful in establishing cross-broker conformance.

alexis