[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: Client-connection failover workarounds (ruby)

Peter Fitzgibbons peter.fitzgibbons at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:29:45 GMT 2010

HI Matthias,

Could you direct me to an example of how to set up a "stand alone" shovel?
The only example[1] i found is demonstrating an embedded shovel as rabbitmq
plugin.  This seems to be my degenerate case all over again.  No?

[1]
http://hopper.squarespace.com/blog/2008/6/22/introducing-shovel-an-amqp-relay.html

Peter Fitzgibbons
(847) 859-9550