[rabbitmq-discuss] Error while Running RabbitMQ along with pluggins BQL and Shovel

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:22:41 GMT 2010

Hi Seema,

It looks like the same problem was in the client too. I've fixed that as
well - so please do the following in your rabbitmq-bql directory:
  make clean
  hg pull
  hg up
  make

For note, to make it easier to use the client in this circumstance, the
client is automatically unpacked in the directory "build/client".

Paul.