[rabbitmq-discuss] file chunking for .net client?

Bryan Murphy bmurphy1976 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:52:59 GMT 2010

You don't necessarily have to push large messages around over the bus.  We
routinely shuffle around multi-gig files.  We sync them up to a permanent
storage service (in our case, Amazon S3) and then send small messages with
pointers to the large files.

Other options include using network shares, distributed file systems, or
pointers back to the server where the file current resides (get filex from
machiney via protocalz, usually http).

Bryan