[rabbitmq-discuss] Emacs setup

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Tue Aug 24 20:01:04 BST 2010

Just trying out Emacs for plugin development and wondering how I need to set it up to find the RabbitMQ include directory? I have the erlang mode stuff installed and it's telling me it can't find the "rabbit_common/include/rabbit.hrl" include, which is located here: /Users/jbrisbin/src/rabbitmq-public-umbrella/rabbitmq-server/include

I can't figure out how to set arbitrary compiler options in erlang mode...

I've now tried erlide and Emacs for erlang development and haven't found much better than TextMate with the erlang bundle for syntax highlighting and an open terminal for command-line compilation.

Thanks!

J. Brisbin
http://jbrisbin.com/