[rabbitmq-discuss] Problems with RabbitMQ not responding on channel request

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 01:56:22 BST 2010

Hey Matthew,

As far as I know, there is only a single instance of Erlang installed on the
server.

However, I think it's safe to assume that I am probably doing something
wrong when compiling the RabbitMQ from scratch, so I'm going to have another
play around and see if I can figure out what is happening.

Thank you for all your help :)

Cal

--

Cal Leeming

Operational Security & Support Team

*Out of Hours: *+44 (07534) 971120 | *Support Tickets: *
support at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
*Fax: *+44 (02476) 578987 | *Email: *cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Simplicity Media Ltd. All rights reserved.
Registered company number 7143564