[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP support - production ready?

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Tue Apr 27 06:14:44 BST 2010

G'day.

We have a need for messaging infrastructure in a few places at work, and a
couple of those are integrating with the third party tools that have selected
the STOMP protocol for messaging.

I know RabbitMQ offers a STOMP plugin, and back in '08 y'all considered it
experimental, but I can't find any more recent evidence of status.

So, is the STOMP support reasonably production ready?

More specifically, is it going to be stable enough that we can use it for
non-core activities, without risking problems for real AMQP clients doing more
serious work?

        Daniel