[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq_status_web crashed on daylight savings time switchover, took down RabbitMQ

majek04 majek04 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 17:20:04 BST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 14:21, mabrek <mabrek at gmail.com> wrote:
> It hasn't fixed, I've got this error with erlang R13B04.

You're right, it looks like the patch mentioned by Matthew [1] didn't
go through into R13B04.

I'm not sure what we should do about it. Changing supervisor relationship won't
fix the problem. Changing rabbit behaiviour when plugin crashes seem to be
no-option.

We could eventually try to catch this particular error in the status plugin
code, but the question is what time we should return to the rendered page.
Maybe a http/500 error page.

Marek Majkowski

[1] http://www.erlang.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?2:mss:1681:201001:jffdfifdokimdicjnpcp.