[rabbitmq-discuss] Steady performance degradation

Philippe Kirsanov pkirsanov at 38studios.com
Fri Sep 25 22:52:23 BST 2009

I'm quite sure it is client code, but I was thinking it is Java lib. My
code don't do anything right now - just receives a message and
calculates statistics (2 variable, no arrays).
If you're sure it's not Java lib I'll keep looking. Strange thing is
that no recourse exhaustion of any kind, just fewer packets arrived to
client. My measure is between basicPublish and handleDelivery, with no
my code involvement at all.
Thanks for your help.