[rabbitmq-discuss] Steady performance degradation

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Fri Sep 25 22:41:34 BST 2009

Philippe,

Philippe Kirsanov wrote:
> The jar includes all dependencies.
> I can't send source code, only jar. But this is a code:

The code looks fine. And there is no slowdown when running code very
similar to this, e.g. try the MulticastMain example that ships with the
Java client and set the rate with "-r 500".

So I strongly suspect the problem is somewhere in the client code, which
is going to be difficult for us to track down if a) we can't see it, or
b) it's tangled up in a bigger code base with non-obvious control flow.

Regards,

Matthias.