[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ with Socket Server

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:04:07 BST 2009

Alex,

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:19 AM, Alex Gentle <alexgentle at sify.com> wrote:
> It all looks good, but it doesn't work. Because I don't know how to make a
> call to RabbitMQ using the message from socket server and how to pass the
> message from RabbitMQ to socket server in binary format.

Now I see what your issue is - effectively it has nothing to do with
the iPhone. It's just a case of how to program your socket server
handler to talk to Rabbit in a sensible way. The way you formulated
your original question indicated that you were actually thinking of
running a Rabbit client on the iPhone.

Ben