[rabbitmq-discuss] accept a message on a limited number of consumer

Jim Irrer irrer at umich.edu
Fri Sep 4 15:38:05 BST 2009

You could use a direct queue and send the message twice, which
is simple but incurs a little extra overhead.  There is also potential
for the same consumer to process both messages, though I don't
know what problem you are really trying to solve so I don't know if
that is ok.

Is it important that the message is processed twice, or that it be
processed by two different consumers?

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103