[rabbitmq-discuss] Durable Exchanges, Queues and Persistent Messages

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Tue Nov 10 18:08:19 GMT 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:04:09AM -0700, Derek Burdick wrote:
> Is there a roadmap of when TTL's might be available, or work already being
> done toward this?  I believe I read somewhere that TTL was not defined well
> in the AMQP 8 spec or something like that.

Not much is defined well in the AMQP 0.8 spec. AMQP 0.9.1 is much much
better and we, along with several other implementors of AMQP are moving
rapidly towards implementing 0.9.1.

TTL is high on our todo list, but other than some brainstorming and
individual notes, we have not started any coding towards it.

Matthew