[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue + "sequencer"

Dragan Zubac zubacdragan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:04:54 BST 2009

Hello

I was just wondering if anybody has experienced issue with various queue
mechanism and need to specify a unique sequence/id in that same queue ?
Is standard practice to use some external 'sequence generator' or
so,obtain an id and then insert it into queue,or there's any internal
mechanism where You may insert Your data into queue and the queue
server/manager/whatever will give You back the unique sequence/id of
that exact message in the queue ?

Hm,hope You understand my question,sorry if it's unclear or so.

Sincerely

Dragan Zubac