[rabbitmq-discuss] Stomp Connector not working in tip against 1.5.5

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Wed Jun 3 23:49:21 BST 2009

I also had an issue with rabbitmq-stomp with the tag rabbitmq_v1_5_3 against
rabbitmq 1.5.5, which I would guess is the change that Nemanja just wrote
about:

"I had this same issue. Luckily it's easy to take care of. Just edit
src/rabbit_stomp.erl in the stomp adapter (assuming it's from hg tip) and
change
line 364
ChPid = rabbit_channel:start_link(?MODULE, self(), self(), U#user.username,
list_to_binary(VirtualHost)),
ChPid = rabbit_channel:start_link(self(), self(), U#user.username,
list_to_binary(VirtualHost)),"

Thanks for the tag, I'll give it a try.

Regards,

Gavin

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Matthias Radestock <matthias at lshift.net>
wrote:
> Gavin,
>
> Gavin M. Roy wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've been working on troubleshooting Stomp connectivity with RabbitMQ.
>>  All of my R&D was on 1.5.3 with rabbitmq-stomp tag rabbitmq_v1_5_3
>> and it worked just fine.  I went to setup a production test with
>> RabbitMQ 1.5.5 and rabbitmq-stomp tip and it stopped working.
>
> You shouldn't be using the rabbitmq-stomp tip with a v1.5.x server (*).
The