[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ message monitoring directly via Mnesia tables?

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:42:06 BST 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Lynton
Grice<lynton.grice at logosworld.com> wrote:
> Hi Alexis,
>
> Many thanks for the comments, much appreciated.
>
> On the "pluggable persistence" I think there is already some CouchDB
> replication of messages already?
> https://dev.rabbitmq.com/wiki/RabbitCouchRelay

Yes there has been some dabbling but nothing 'integrated'.  What you
see is a write-behind store, not really very different from consuming
and writing to a database.

> I look forward to when we can see message data in RabbitMQ without pulling
> off the messages...

Agreed, it could be useful.  My understanding from the engineering
team is that it's not a trivial thing to implement properly.

alexis