[rabbitmq-discuss] queue_disappeared?

tsuraan tsuraan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:12:11 BST 2009

So I was running some tests of my system with Rabbit 1.5.3, and all of
a sudden the system died because a central queue "disappeared".  The
error message in the rabbit.log is this:

=ERROR REPORT==== 7-Jul-2009::14:03:53 ===
connection <0.15624.1> (running), channel 1 - error:
{amqp,internal_error,
      "commit failed: [{exit,{queue_disappeared,<0.15429.1>}}]",'tx.commit'}

Is this a known issue that has been fixed, or am I just lucky?  I can
upgrade to the latest stable version (1.5.5?) or even the 1.6.0 beta
if this is a known issue, or I'd be happy to provide any information
that I can if this is a new bug.