[rabbitmq-discuss] When is a rabbitmq-stomp 1.6.0 adapter coming?

Nemanja Stefanovic nemik at nemik.net
Mon Jul 6 21:08:21 BST 2009

I'm wondering about this too. One thing tripping me up now is the
STOMPadapter is passing:
"ChPid =
         rabbit_channel:start_link(self(), self(),
                                  U#user.username,
list_to_binary(VirtualHost)),"

and rabbit_channel:start_link() is:
"start_link(Channel, ReaderPid, WriterPid, Username, VHost) ->
...."

I'm not sure what that first Channel parameter should be...seeing as that's
what should get returned by that function?

Just not sure why that change was made or how I could fix it, any tips would
be appreciated because once that's solved I'm pretty sure it'll all work
nicely.

Thank you,
Nemanja