[rabbitmq-discuss] Miscellaneous Question

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:23:51 GMT 2009

Regarding the Mnesia issue attached is the ERL crash dump and below is
the output of starting Rabbit:

RabbitMQ 1.5.0 (AMQP 8-0)
Copyright (C) 2007-2009 LShift Ltd., Cohesive Financial Technologies
LLC., and Rabbit Technologies Ltd.
Licensed under the MPL.  See http://www.rabbitmq.com/

Logging to "/var/log/rabbitmq/phantome-rabbit1.log"
SASL logging to "/var/log/rabbitmq/phantome-rabbit1-sasl.log"

starting database             ...{"init terminating in
do_boot",{{nocatch,{error,{cannot_start_application,rabbit,{{timeout_waiting_for_tables,[user,user_vhost,vhost,rabbit_config,listener,durable_routes,route,reverse_route,durable_exchanges,exchange,durable_queues,amqqueue]},{rabbit,start,[normal,[]]}}}}},[{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}