[rabbitmq-discuss] Topic exchange trouble with python's amqplib

Dmitriy Samovskiy dmitriy.samovskiy at cohesiveft.com
Wed Feb 18 15:38:05 GMT 2009

Ben Hyde wrote:
>> Thanks for all the help...  Looks like the problem in the python
>> code ...
>
> Switching to txamqp[1] resolved the issue.  Now I can
> look forward subtle bugs of the twisted variety.   - ben

Glad to hear it worked for you. I was wondering if you could share some of your code that
broke under py-amqplib when you have a chance. Just bare minimum sufficient to recreate
the issue. I use py-amqplib in several relatively important places and if there is an
oddity there, I would like to take a look.

Thanks,
Dmitriy