[rabbitmq-discuss] Topic exchange trouble with python's amqplib

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Feb 17 16:05:02 GMT 2009

I've little experience with amqplib, but in general, you could try
running your traffic through the tracer and collecting the output.

Run the Java program com.rabbitmq.tools.Tracer, copying stdout and
stderr to some file, and direct your python program to connect on port
5673 (unless you supplied a different port on the Tracer command-line)
instead of 5672. When the hang happens, send us either the whole
collected output or the last few entries -- if it's a big file, perhaps
send it to us off-list.

Regards,
  Tony