[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrading RabbitMQ Version in Cluster

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Feb 17 14:13:27 GMT 2009

Hi Drew,

Thank you for that. As far as I know, you're the first to write about
this topic. The one hairy bit is preserving the message journal, which
at the moment is not guaranteed to remain stable from version to
version. It might be worth advising people to drain all the messages
from the queues on each node before it is upgraded.

Regards,
  Tony