[rabbitmq-discuss] lettuce.squarespace.com no longer open to public?

Elliot Murphy elliot at canonical.com
Tue Feb 10 22:56:15 GMT 2009

On 02/10/2009 03:00 PM, Alexis Richardson wrote:

> It's tempting -- how would that integrate with our existing FAQ?

You know, it really wouldn't. Launchpad doesn't have any branding
capabilities. When I sent this, I was mixed up and thought that the
lettuce stuff was more official - sorry about the noise. Probably the
easiest and most consistent thing to do is just copy the old lettuce
content into the FAQ section on rabbitmq.com.
--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/