[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP Error?

Darien Kindlund darien at kindlund.com
Fri Feb 6 19:30:29 GMT 2009

Hi Matthias,

Okay, that makes sense. Couple of questions:

1) Is there any sort of default idle timeout in RabbitMQ or the STOMP
connector, where idle connections are terminated by the server?

The reason I ask, is that the 75 STOMP connections may be idle for
upwards of an hour and then be tremendously bursty. So, you're saying
that keeping the connections alive would resolve these RabbitMQ
errors, right?

2) The data I'm working with can be shared. That said, I'm wondering
if LShift could install the latest STOMP adapter on dev.rabbitmq.com
so I could replicate future issues on that server, making it easier to
troubleshoot from your end. Just a thought.

Regards,
-- Darien