[rabbitmq-discuss] {handshake_timeout, frame_header}

Mark Geib mark.geib at echostar.com
Tue Feb 3 19:04:37 GMT 2009

OK, I have two machine, one desktop, one laptop. Both are running the
same version of Ubuntu (8.10) both fully updated, same versions of
erlang, same verison of rabbitmq, and the same source for my erlang
code, checked out from repository..

On the desktop everything works fine, on the laptop the connection to
rabbitmq hangs and in the rabbit.log file I get {handshake_timeout,
frame_header}.

In both cases I am connecting to "localhost".

Any ideas.?? I suspect a network issue, but have no differences.

Thanks,
Mark.

--
Principal Engineer