[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP Plugin Issues

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Feb 3 13:12:29 GMT 2009

Hi,

Matthias Radestock wrote:
> We changed one of rabbitmq-server's internal APIs a few days ago. The
> stomp gateway got updated at the same time. It looks like you are using
> the latest version of the latter but an older version of the former.

Just to make sure that it is in a working state, I just ran the
following, and tried some of the ruby examples included with the adapter:

  hg clone http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-codegen
  hg clone http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-server
  hg clone http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-stomp
  make -C rabbitmq-server
  make -C rabbitmq-stomp run

Everything seems OK.

If you have existing checkouts, the following will get you to the
tip-of-default (warning: obliterates uncommitted edits, if any):

  (cd rabbitmq-codegen; hg pull && hg up -C default)
  (cd rabbitmq-server; hg pull && hg up -C default)
  (cd rabbitmq-stomp; hg pull && hg up -C default)
  make -C rabbitmq-server clean all
  make -C rabbitmq-stomp clean run

Regards,
   Tony