[rabbitmq-discuss] Alice wonderland and RabbitMQ issue

Wilson Ke wilson.ke at wealthcraft.com
Mon Dec 21 09:23:41 GMT 2009

Matthias,

    I did following your suggestions.

Use rabbit at centos as node name;

Set "UD/8aYoam23kYFz4aWO2bA==" as /root/.erlang.cookie content;

./start.sh -alice rabbithost "rabbit at centos";

But when is use  the bellow curl command to test.

curl -i http://localhost:9999/conn

it still throw bellow exception

=INFO REPORT==== 22-Dec-2009::01:12:26 ===

(rest_server:237) Error in rest server: {function_clause,

                                         [{lists,map,

                                           [#Fun<conn.0.20985291>,

                                            {badrpc,

                                             {'EXIT',

                                              {undef,

                                               [{rabbit_networking,

                                                 connection_info_all,[]},

                                                {rpc,local_call,3},

                                                {conn,get,1},

                                                {rest_server,run_controller,4},

                                                {mochiweb_http,headers,5},

                                                {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,

                                                 3}]}}}]},

                                          {conn,get,1},

                                          {rest_server,run_controller,4},

                                          {mochiweb_http,headers,5},

                                          {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}

Do you have mochiweb_server.erl and mochiweb.app sample code,if have ,please send to me. I think these maybe help me find issue key.

Thanks,

Wilson.