[rabbitmq-discuss] method-like calls

Joseph Wayne Norton norton at tkg.att.ne.jp
Tue Aug 18 15:27:16 BST 2009

Hello.

Although there is no direct relationship to AMQP or rabbitmq (except for
erlang), please see here
for one approach for interfacing non-erlang (and erlang) clients with an
erlang-based server.

   http://github.com/norton/ubf/tree/master

In addition the original UBF-based transport developed by Joe Armstrong,
several other new
transports have been added.  Documentation and adding more examples is
still in progress.

thanks,

Joe N.