[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ in .NET Compact Framework

Andrius Norkaitis Andrius.Norkaitis at oryo.lt
Tue Apr 21 18:01:01 BST 2009

No, first exception was about referencing System.Uri which is unavailable.
But even removing this from Client constructor other compatibility issues
appeared.

Mobile devices is near future and the need for messaging solution such as
RabbitMQ compatible with them would be increasing I think.

Currently in our country taxi's are using radios for voice communication and
we're looking forward how to implement messaging solution in 3G network for
them.