[rabbitmq-discuss] User Access Control

Michael Teo rabbitmq.com at miketeo.net
Sat Sep 27 14:58:36 BST 2008

Hi, Ben.
Thanks for the link to the post. I didn't realize that realms were going
to be deprecated soon.

Am I correct to say that when the realms have been dropped, RabbitMQ
server implementation will not have any measures to limit the clients to
be able to subscribe/publish to certain queues or exchanges ?

Michael