[rabbitmq-discuss] python stomp examples

Barry Pederson bp at barryp.org
Fri Sep 12 06:47:48 BST 2008

Michael Arnoldus wrote:
> Ben,
>> If you are just interested in the former, you may just want to start
>> out with Barry's Python library for AMQP:
>> http://barryp.org/software/py-amqplib/
>
> Speaking of which - I can't get the latest version - is there something
> wrong with my setup here or a problem downloading the 0.5 version?

Sorry about that, I recently updated my Django installation and there
were some backward incompatibilities that broke the download links.  It
should be fixed now.

It's also available on the cheeseshop, so if you have easy_install, you
can also just run

    easy_install amqplib

from your command prompt.

	Barry