[rabbitmq-discuss] Newer version of the erlang emulator and RabbitMQ

Peter Kieltyka peter.kieltyka at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:16:19 BST 2008

Ben,

When trying to use Erlang R12B-4 this morning with the newest RabbitMQ
I ran into the error:

=ERROR REPORT==== 11-Sep-2008::09:49:31 ===
Error in process <0.4413.0> on node 'rabbit at ziggy' with exit value:
{function_clause,[{io_lib_fread,fread,["{ ~f ~f ~f }",[],0,[]]},
{cpu_sup,get_uint32_measurement,2},{cpu_sup,measurement_server_loop,1}]}

Have you tried using R12B-4 yourself?

Regards,

Peter