[rabbitmq-discuss] Header Exchange

tsuraan tsuraan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 17:29:59 BST 2008

> Just to follow up on that ...
>
> To date we have not extended the AMQP protocol. Instead we have been
> focusing on extensions that make the broker more versatile by providing
> additional
> - transports, e.g. HTTP,
> - gateways that bridge between AMQP and several other messaging
> networks, e.g. XMPP, Stomp, SMTP,
> - adapaters to various ESBs, e.g. Mule, WCF, and
> - clients for various programming languages, e.g. AS3, .net.

Is there any documentation on how erlang processes can put messages in
the queues and read from them?  I suppose that with the dozen
transports and bridges you've implemented, it shouldn't be too hard to
extract that from your source, but a page on erlang interoperability
would probably be nice to have.