[rabbitmq-discuss] Urgently Need help to get RabbitMQ publishing to Flex-based subscriber

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 01:35:45 BST 2008

Hi Ben,

Sorry I pasted the wrong one. The code I am running had those two issues
fixed actually.

I tried install another RabbitMQ on localhost but it does not work as well.
I am compiling the lib against Flex 3.1, is this the version you are using
as well?

Is it possible you can email me your ampq.swc so I can test against the
exact same one you are using?

The strange thing is that when I tried using the out-of-box
TestPublishClientTest.mxml and the other .mxml test cases, I also get that
handshake_timeout,frame_header error.

May I try the same ampq.swc that you are using see if it works.

Thanks for your help.

Anne