[rabbitmq-discuss] Urgently Need help to get RabbitMQ publishing to Flex-based subscriber

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 00:14:15 BST 2008

Anne,

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 3:34 AM, Pete Kay <petedao at gmail.com> wrote:
> error on TCP connection <0.8716.0> from 192.168.1.100:50021
> {handshake_timeout,frame_header}
>
> Here is my code, could someone help me to find out what is wrong?

I've just had a look at your code, and it works for me :-(

But only after changing it to get it compile, which leads me to think
that you may have sent a different version to me and the list than the
actual mxml file that you are testing with.

Could you double check this, please?

For example, the variable "sub" is not defined (I assume that you
meant to use the subClient variable).

Also there is no import statement for the JSONSerializer.

So after changing these two things, I was able to sucessfully connect to Rabbit.

Your test, BTW, does not have a producer that sends anything that a
subscriber can listen to.

Maybe it would be an idea to start with the publish client, rather
than the subscribe client in order to get first things first.

HTH,

Ben