[rabbitmq-discuss] (London) RabbitMQ talk this Thursday 16th

Kirk Wylie kirk at kirkwylie.com
Fri Oct 17 10:28:49 BST 2008

For those of you who missed it, a great time was had by all, and I
wanted to salute Alexis, Matteus (I'm sure I messed THAT up) and Ben
for putting on a good show and LShift for hosting.

I did a little writeup on the contents for those of you who couldn't
attend, but it was quite a good talk.

http://kirkwylie.blogspot.com/2008/10/rabbitmq-talk-at-lshift-last-night.html

Kirk Wylie