[rabbitmq-discuss] (London) RabbitMQ talk this Thursday 16th

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Mon Oct 13 18:55:37 BST 2008

Folks,

There is a talk on RabbitMQ this Thursday October 16th.

The agenda will be:
1. Overview - why RabbitMQ and AMQP
2. How we got away with less then 5k LOC in the server
3. Ben's hackathon showing what you can do and how

It will start at 6:30pm and be at the LShift offices in London:
http://www.lshift.net/contact

A few beers may be provided and some RabbitMQ t-shirts are available
for people who don't have one yet ;-)

It would be great to see people there.  Feel free to bring a few friends
- if you want to bring a massive posse let me know in advance.

Cheers,

alexis