[rabbitmq-discuss] Dev Env for RabbitMQ and some Erlang tips

Eran Sandler eran.sandler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:24:43 GMT 2008

Hi all,

While I'm not at all new to programming I am new to Erlang and want to
help the project (specifically with the flow to disk issue which is also
important to me).

What is the dev env you usually use for Erlang?

I saw you use Mercurial for source control.

I'm assuming the Mac people use TextMate or Emacs/VI for code editing
(is there an Eclipse plugin that is worth while for Erlang?)

Do you have some nice Erlang tutorials? Is there a nice debugger for Erlang?

Eran