[rabbitmq-discuss] persistence

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Fri May 16 16:23:57 BST 2008

Lars,

Lars Bachmann wrote:
> i perform this check after my producer has terminated, but even if i
> make this test some minutes later still the same result. I send 60000
> messages and only for example 48000 are in the queue.

Interesting. I have a few theories of what might be happening. Could you
try the following experiments and let me know whether the results change?

1) delay the call to channel.close in the producer

2) set the "mandatory" flag in the basicPublish call - see the 7-arg
version of that method.

Matthias.