[rabbitmq-discuss] persistence

Lars Bachmann lars.bachmann at s2002.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri May 16 16:01:36 BST 2008

Mathias,

i perform this check after my producer has terminated, but even if i
make this test some minutes later still the same result. I send 60000
messages and only for example 48000 are in the queue. (i actually
noticed it has nothing to do with pub/sub scenario its only about the
amount of messages i sent persistent). So there are always some
messages in the queue but not all. Now i connected a consumer to the
queue and it receives only the amount of messages which were in the
queue. (which means 48000 in the above example). I attached also the
client of the consumer, which is the a modified simpletopic consumer
from the cleint package.

Lars