[rabbitmq-discuss] no connection established

Edwin Fine rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net
Tue May 13 18:46:46 BST 2008

I am not a RabbitMQ expert, but it seems to me that this message is te key
to your problems:

  endpoint=amqp-0-9://alpeduez:5672, attempts=1, outcome=*AMQP server
protocol negotiation failure: server version 0-8*, transport parameters
-1:-1

RabbitMQ Server currently supports AMQP protocol version 0.8, and it seems
as if the clients are connecting with a 0.9 protocol. I think if you ensure
that all clients are talking 0.8 things will work better. I think :)

Hope this helps
Edwin Fine