[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: Fw: Errors using Windows .NET Client Library

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Sun Mar 30 19:30:24 BST 2008

BillC wrote:
> I am using .net 3.5 on VS studio.net 2008 ... could that be the proble.

It shouldn't be: the system was developed and tested against .NET 1.1
and 2.0, but the WCF binding was developed on 3.0 and 3.5 (beta), so all
should be fine on that front.

> I will try maybe to down grade to .net 2.0 and see what happens. Sorry
> I am on skype if you happen to be on that my id is bchikirivao ... I will
> try to get on IRC tomorrow .. Thanks for all your help.

I've added you on skype, and I'll try to get to IRC tomorrow as well :-)

Please do take a close look at your RabbitMQ server logs, as they often
can report faults that the protocol doesn't permit informing the
connected clients directly about.

Regards,
   Tony