[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ running at 100% CPU.

Michael Arnoldus chime at mu.dk
Thu Mar 13 15:36:16 GMT 2008

Matthias,

Seen on several Mac's here, but the one where we have the problem
right now is a Quad-core 2,8 GHz Mac Pro. Also seen on a dual core. 2
GB Mem. Running Mac OS X 10.5.2 (Leopard). Erlang 11B-5, Rabbit 1.2.0.

I actually have a system running with the problem, so if I can help in
any way tracing the problem down, let me know.

Yes, Mac OS X has dtrace.

It seems to me like it should be possible to find an possible infinite
loop on writev error writing to a socket, either in the erlang code or
the rabbit code (but then again - what do I know :-) Let me know if
you have any suggestions on where I should start looking.

Michael