[rabbitmq-discuss] Experimental STOMP adapter available

Derek Wischusen dwischusen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:49:56 GMT 2008

Thank you for creating this adapter.  I just tested it out with the
ActionScript (Flash/Flex) Stomp client and everything seemed to work quite
well.  If anyone is interested, I wrote up a short post about it here:
http://flexonrails.net/?p=106.

Are you planning on adding any custom AMQP specific extensions to the
protocol like ActiveMQ does for JMS (see
http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html)?  It looks like there is already one
for specifying an exchange. Do you think you might add others?

Best,

Derek